We believe in tradition. Phone +49 (0) 81 65 / 80 06 90
Our long tradition dates back to 1927. Since this time, the hotel has been owned and run by the same family with a dedicated attention to detail. It has in regular intervals been added to and modernized.
Michael and Maria Hofmeier bought the property in 1927 and from that date were the hosts in the restaurant that had already existed on these premises. Maria devoted herself to running the small village shop that belonged to the restaurant well into the fifties.
A few years later, the couple transferred the business to their second-
In 1996, Franz Xaver Hofmeister's eldest son – also named Franz Xaver – took over the business from his parents together with his wife Anneliese.
They commissioned the building of a new hotel with 44 modern rooms, one bridal suite
and two large apartments. In spring 2009, the exclusive Salettl was added, a 180
m² large light-
On the lower ground floor, below the Salettl, four multi-
The combination of tradition, warm-